Applying to the Toledo Academy of Beauty is like applying for a job. Each class has twelve students - so that's twelve spots for us to fill. We receive calls all day long from potential students wanting to sign up for class, so we hold tours! Think of the tour as your interview with the instructor. Dress professionally, arrive on time/early, make sure your phone is on silent - you want to give a great first impression! Your instructor wants to know that the time and effort they put into teaching will be going towards someone who wants to do great things.
1. Read through the course page that you are interested in for information on pricing and class schedule.
2. Look to see when the next class begins.
3. If you need more information - fill out the contact form.
4. If you're applying for FAFSA, visit the Financial Aid page.
5. Fill out a Student Application and Personality test from HERE.
5. Call in 419-693-7257 or use the contact form to schedule your tour!
6. For your tour be sure to bring your ID or License and your High School Diploma (or GED or official transcript), and don't forget your Application and Personality test!